I’ve had a few consulting colleagues and clients contact me in the past 12 weeks to talk about how to redesign their in-person training programs for online delivery.
- In some cases, I’ve had great brainstorming conversations to talk through what’s possible.
- In other cases, independent consultants have hired me as an advisor/coach to help them redesign a specific course.
- And, some clients have reached out to ask me to design programs for summer and fall delivery.
I thought I’d pull together these individual conversations I’ve been having and offer a course to help fellow L&D professionals (in-house and independents) to pivot their programs.
Here’s an overview of the program.
It’s going to be engaging and hands-on. Participants will benefit by:
- Working on an actual training program they need to redesign.
- Seeing good design and effective facilitation ‘in action’ so its role modelled for them.
- Learning from the processes I follow and receiving the templates I use with my clients.
- Being supported between sessions through an online forum.
- Learning from other L&D professionals through discussions and opportunities for feedback.
Interested in learning more about my background?
Here are some projects that include technology, online design or facilitation.
- Shad Canada – Blended Learning to Mitigate Risk (Award-winning) – blended delivery (elearning and in-person)
- Curriculum Design and Learning Strategy – learning design, advising internal course designers
- Communitech – Coaching Fundamentals – online design and facilitation (summer 2020)
- Coaching role-plays in a virtual classroom – online design
Check out the other services I provide to clients to help them improve employee performance.